Weekly COVID Surveillance Report Figures
20th November 2020
We thought it was worth noting the following figures.
Here is a link to PHE’s weekly National Influenza and COVID19 Surveillance Report with all the detailed information about covid cases.
Of particular note are the statistics on where covid-related acute respiratory infection (ARI) incidents occurred.
Of 1411 new ARI incidents that were reported in week 46 in the UK, only 10 that had at least one linked case that tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, were from food/restaurant settings.
- 386 incidents were from care homes
- 78 incidents were from hospitals
- 261 incidents were from educational settings
- 156 incidents were from workplace settings
- 10 incidents were from food outlet/restaurant settings
The full report can be read here