Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings should be made online via www.tmi.org.uk/ where you will be given a choice of payment methods.
2. Payment may be made by credit/debit card, BACS transfer or by cheque payable to Tourism Management Institute
3. Details for BACS transfer are:
Account Name: Tourism Management Institute
Sort Code: 30 98 90
Account Number: 15337368
Reference: Please give your booking reference number
4. Cheques should be sent to:
Tourism Management Institute c/o Tourism South East, 40 Chamberlayne Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 5JH
5. Early Bird tickets will be available until 30 April.
6. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
7. Payment in full is due within 6 days of booking and must be cleared by 16 May at the latest. Booking is not confirmed until full payment has been received. Please note that where claimed, membership status will be checked and in the event that a delegate’s membership subscription is due and unpaid, the appropriate non member rate will be applied and where necessary a further payment required. Please clearly include your Purchase Order number when booking, in the correct box.
8. Bookings will be accepted online up to 5pm on 16 May. Thereafter, bookings may be accepted, if places are still available, on condition that full payment is made by credit card over the telephone at the time of booking.
9. Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5pm on 8 May and no refunds will be available for cancellations after this date. It is however acceptable for delegates to find a replacement to take their place at the event if they cannot attend themselves.
10. The programme may be subject to change without notice.
11. TMI is the professional organisation for people working in tourism destination management. It operates for the benefit of its members and is managed by its Executive Board, who are all elected volunteers. All profits from TMI activities are reinvested in member services.
12. TMI will use delegates’ contact details to communicate with them about their booking for this event and to provide a delegate list for inclusion in the event delegate pack. TMI will also use delegates’ contact details to send occasional emails about TMI membership and future TMI events, where delegates have consented to receive such mailings. TMI will not share delegate details with third parties.
13. Tourism Management Institute is a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in