ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED. If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's Hot Topic will be focussing on how you can enhance the appeal of your destination through events and experiences and will be taking place on Thursday 23 May at the University of Westminster, Regent Street, London from 10am to 5.20pm. Download the full Hot Topic programme with timings here and find out about our speakers here.
The evening before delegates are invited to a drinks reception and book Launch of ‘Destination London: The Expansion of the Visitor Economy’ by Dr Andrew Smith and Prof Anne Graham. Prior to the Hot Topic there are just 15 places available to delegates go on a short tour of the Langham just a few minutes away from the University (places must be pre booked).
This event is a great opportunity to network with like minded tourism professionals and find out the latest tourism trends and news.
Why you should attend?
- Chance to network with like minded tourism professionals
- Learn how your destination could benefit from events and experiences, with expert case studies and practical tips
- Hear from a great line up of industry experts; find out more here
- Get the latest research to guide your future plans.
Who should attend?
- All those involved in destination and tourism management
- Events, experience organisers
- Education professionals and students
- Suppliers to destinations
- Town centre and tourism partnerships ... to name but a few
Please follow us on twitter @TourismMI @TMIEvents to get the latest news and updates
Feedback from delegates regularly say that:
- TMI events are excellent value for money
- What they learn at each event will be of use in their work
- They value both the formal and informal networking opportunities
- The speakers and topics are excellent, inspiring and informative