25 Goldstone Villas
Brighton & Hove
- Strategic Planning
- Destination Management Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Market Analysis
- Partnerships/Stakeholder Engagement
Blue Sail helps places to be great visitor destinations. We specialise in tourism and place development, management and marketing, and we’re leaders in our field. We help develop visions, agree strategies and draw up practical plans. Our Shared Story™ approach is a great example of the way we work – bringing people together to bring about change.
Since we set up Blue Sail in 2007, we've helped hundreds of places and partnerships. We’ve worked with cities, regions, islands, tourist boards, DMOs, development agencies, national parks and individual visitor attractions – in the UK and internationally.
We bring an external perspective, deep market insight, creative thinking and clear-headed analysis – plus years of practical experience. We are able to break down barriers and make connections – across sectors, organisations, destinations. We help you see the wood for the trees and sort the sheep from the goats.
We know how complex destinations can be. We understand the politics, large and small p. We know how to bring public, private and third sectors together. And we know what works.
- Visions, strategies, action plans, feasibility studies
- Market analysis, branding strategies, marketing plans
- Organisation reviews & business plans
- Partnerships & stakeholder engagement
- Creative workshops, place narratives/story development
- Advice on next-stage development & delivery.
- Visit Belfast – Organisation Business Plan – 2017-18
- Arctic Coast Way, Iceland – Experience Development – ongoing
- Raby Castle – Vision – 2018
- National Forest – Tourism Growth Plan – 2017
- Brighton – Visitor Economy Strategy – 2017-18
- Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire – Place Narratives – 2016
- Sail Training International – Vision & Strategy – ongoing
- Ireland’s Ancient East – Stories Development – 2015-18
- Marketing Manchester – Gateway Project – 2016
- Glasgow – Events Strategy – 2017
- Wellcome Collection – Reaching International Markets – 2015
- UNWTO – Place Branding Leadership Programme – 2018
See http://bluesail.com/news/ for the latest news about projects
Blue Sail Directors – Amanda Shepherd FTMI, Lorna Easton MTMI, Michele Grant MTMI, Adam Bates MTMI